General Terms & Conditions
- Children should always wear sun block and a cap except when activities are indoors.
- Children will be provided with a healthy snack and water, however should the child wish to bring additional snacks and drinks they may. We kindly ask not to send your children with any food products containing nut products.
- Eden Leisure Group will not be held liable for any breakages, therefore we suggest children not to come with mobile phones or any type of gadgets.
- Eden Leisure Group cannot be held responsible for any items that are misplaced, hence we recommend that all items are labelled.
- Running shoes are recommended as they will be ideal for all our planned activities.
- Misbehaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. Should such behaviour persist the child will be suspended from the Summer Camp and no refunds will be issued.
- Attendance is taken every morning when children are either dropped at Eden Cinemas or picked up from their homes. Parents are kindly asked to inform the Summer Camp coordinators should their child not be attending on the day. No refunds will be given for any days missed.
Drop Off & Pick Up
- Parents can either drop off and collect their children from Eden Cinemas or opt for the home pick up and drop off.
- Pick up and drop off addresses included on the application form are final and we are not in a position to accept changes once the routes have been confirmed.
- Only authorised persons listed in the application form will be allowed to collect the children from Eden Cinemas.
- Parents who opted for home pick up and drop off are asked to inform the Summer Camp Supervisors should they decide to bring or pick up the child themselves on particular days.
- Should your child not be attending and is making use of our transport, Summer Club Supervisor should be notified as early as possible.
- Children suffering from any contagious sickness should not attend the Summer Camp on the given days.
- If your child is required to take any form of medication, parents are to advise the Summer Camp Supervisors together with the presentation of a doctor’s prescription.
- Although all our Supervisors are qualified or have previous experience with children, the Eden Summer Camp is not in a position to provide additional care for children with specific medical conditions. In such cases we ask that parents to arrange for a qualified individual to be with their child.
Accidents or Injuries
- Parents/Guardians will be contacted immediately in case of any emergency which may occur. Therefore it is important to provide us with the right contact details on the application form.
- Children with hair lice or nits are to remain at home. We kindly ask parents to inform the Summer Camp Supervisors of this matter so that other parents can check their children accordingly. All reports will remain confidential.
- Eden Summer Camp reserve the right to keep all registration records, whilst maintaining confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Photos and other footage may be taken from time to time for us to share on Facebook and for marketing purposes associated to the Eden Summer Camp. This material is to be used solely by Eden Leisure Group and will not be shared with third parties. Those who do not wish to have their children appearing in such photos are requested to indicate this in the respective clause on the Consent Form.